|Domestic Cleaner Training - Level 1 (Basic)
Domestic Cleaner Training - Level 2 (Advanced)
Domestic Cleaner Training - Level 3 (Supervisor)
Agenda for domestic Cleaner Training - Level 1 (Basic):
Domestic Customer Service & Cleaning training for:
1. The individual cleaner - Training centre at Berkley House in Tetbury.
Nearest train station is Kemble. Cleaning Programmes will arrange for you to be picked up from nearest coach or bus station. Private parking is available on site.
2. The tailored Cleaning Company Team Training at a location close to you
We travel to you and can train a team of up to 20 employees
Introduction: Cleaning Programmes is the first to offer training of this kind mixing a highly practical approach as well as lots of important content. Our aim is that the training is enjoyable as well useful.
Through attending this training you will achieve greater confidence and skill as a professional cleaner and as a result have a great support network of similar minded and trained cleaners in the Cleaning Programmes community.
This training is applicable to domestic cleaning, holiday let cleaning and end on tenancy cleaning.
The aim is to give practical tips to get it right first time and continually improve customer satisfaction rates.
Purpose of the Training: To give the skills to be able to operate as a highly successful cleaning professional. This can be either as a self-employed individual or as part of a new or established cleaning business.
- What clients expect and how to set realistic expectations
- Customer service and how to ensure customers are delighted by your service
- Effective communication skills
- Cleaning techniques - getting it right first time
- Cleaning products and equipment that works and reasons why
- The pacing and organization of professional cleaning
Cost: £99 per person (10% discount applies if full payment is paid in advance)
- Dealing effectively with customer complaints
- Working in a team effectively
- On-going support from the Cleaning Programmes network
- The Cleaning Programmes career path and on-going training and support
- Accreditation and celebration drinks
Next Training date: April 21st and 22nd 2014 - Level 1
9.30am – 5pm both days
39 Avenue De Gien,
see on Google maps
We are more than happy to assist with travel and accommodation arrangements.