|Cleaner Training Agenda - Level 1
Cleaning Programmes is the first to offer training of this kind. The training is highly practical, enjoyable and worth every moment!
Everyone who has attended these trainings so far have moved on to be successful professional cleaners, able to choose when they work, where they work and achieve their own financial goals.
Purpose of the Training: To give the skills to be able to set yourself up as a professional and highly successful cleaning professional. This can be either as a self employed individual or as a Ltd business/partnership with employees. Which ever you choose you will have the on-going support of Cleaning Programmes.
- What clients expect and how to set realistic expectations
- Customer service and how to ensure customers are delighted by your service
- Cleaning techniques – getting it right first time (Part One)
- Cleaning products that work and reasons why (Part One)
- The pacing and organization of professional cleaning
Cost: £160 per person (10% discount applies if full payment is paid in advance)
- Cleaning techniques – getting it right first time (Part Two)
- Cleaning products that work and reasons why (Part Two)
- The basic administration & business systems to run an effective cleaning business
- Setting sales targets and basic sales and marketing plan
- On-going support from the Cleaning Programmes Team (a small monthly fee applies)
- The Cleaning Programmes career path and on-going training and administrative support
- Accreditation and celebration drinks
Next Training date: March 24th and 25th 2014 - Level 1
9.30am – 5pm both days
39 Avenue De Gien,
see on Google maps
We are more than happy to assist with travel and accommodation arrangements.